Monday, April 9, 2012

I Spy Arrays!

Just wanted to drop in quickly to share an "I Spy" Arrays! Activity.  This is super simple, but gets the kids moving {which we all know they desperately need this time of year!}

Print out the cards and set them around your classroom.  Give each student a copy of the recording sheet (front/back).  Students visit each card and write: __ rows of __ and the multiplication sentence to match!  You can get it for FREE here!  





I posted this on Facebook yesterday, but thought I'd share for the rest of you!  Hope you all had a happy Easter!

Monday is over, friends!  Yahoo!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Tania Knapp said...

Gorgeous picture!
My Second Sense

YearntoLearn said...

Hooray for your Array share!


Yearn to Learn Blog

diditeach said...

Love the pics !! I love Easter and Spring dresses :)

EmBellish said...

What a fantastic idea for multiplication. Thanks for sharing.

Emily
Tangled with Teaching

Mrs. Lynes said...

Thanks for sharing your arrays activity! My kids are LOVING arrays :)

Aimee said...

What a great idea! My kids love "around the room" activities like this. Thank you for sharing!

Aimee
Primarily-Speaking

Jessica Heeren said...

Great idea (as always)!! :) I'll be doing this with my kids sometime during the next few weeks! Thanks for sharing.

Jessica
Mrs. Heeren's Happenings

Kimberly said...

I just found your blog and became a follower right away!

I am a new blogger and would love it if you came and visited my blog.

www.loveofteachingkimberly.blogspot.com

ps. I am having a giveaway!

Tiffany Goliday said...

Thanks for sharing this! My kids love arrays!

Annie Moffatt said...

He has risen indeed!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy! I could not find a way to email you so I hope you get this comment! I just want to say that the 2nd grade teachers at our school are obsessed with your blog!!! We teach at Tulsa Public Schools and lean on your amazing curriculum every week! We are so excited for your upcoming journey of adoption and just wanted to send some love from Tulsa! Sincerely, Angela Goins, Marolyn Garving and Tricia Crutchfield!